Sunday, June 16, 2019

Calrify change

"You don't start over, you continue but with a different way of looking at things", I told her.
She stared back at me from the mirror: "Would you change anything as a result?" She asked.
 "I would re-focus on my journey, and use life circumstances to grow even more. It's called evolving, it is not a change".
"Will you have the strength to walk on that path alone?" She asked me.
 "I always have, people I met left impressions, they left me with a lesson learned. their path crossed mine but they were heading elsewhere. My strength comes from the knowledge that derives  from self realization. Strength is self confidence, it's self esteem that feeds of honesty".
"I'm amazed of how peaceful the moment is, like nothing else exists right now that could spoil your mood".
"It's what I want it to be now. Later will be reshaped by the way I perceive reality, and based on my newly discovered insights, I might continue not knowing what's next but won't afraid to meet my tomorrow" .
 "We don't start over, we keep on going carrying everything that we are into the next moment". She said, that face in the mirror.
"Yes! " I told myself. "We learn and we grow, that's what we do"





No comments:

Post a Comment